Very good business hotel. Close to Penn. Good for sightseeing with access to public transportation. Great reception and laundry service. Great room.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 96% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 78% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Great service. 100% were impressed by the laundry service. Housekeeping was ok, according to 62%.
- Nice rooms. 90% said the beds were comfortable. 79% were happy with the bathroom.
- Internet is average. 99% thought it was a great value.
- Incredible bar. Delicious alcoholic drinks, according to 100%. 100% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Excellent wellness & sports facilities. top-notch fitness area, thought 95%.
- Breakfast is mediocre. 97% were happy with the price of the breakfast.
- Bad amenities. 62% thought the building wasn't nice. For 84%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Vibe wasn't good. 90% thought, the hotel was modern. 89% said it was a stylish hotel.