Good city hotel. Close to Penn. Comfortable beds, with great shopping nearby. Spacious bathroom. Popular among families.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Location is great. Wonderful sightseeing 95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- World class service. 86% said the reception staff was great. 60% thought the management was tolerable.
- Internet works. 77% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are not good. For only 53%, the bathroom was ok. 78% found problems with the furniture.
- Disappointing wellness & sports facilities. 85% didn't like the fitness area.
- Not very comfortable. 80% said the beds were comfortable. Air conditioning was criticized by 80%.
- Breakfast is mediocre. Breakfast prices were ok, according to 50%.
- Bad amenities. 69% thought the building wasn't nice. For 85%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Vibe wasn't good. 86% considered it to be not well-maintained.