Good city hotel. Close to Penn. Great eating out nearby together with excellent sightseeing and excursions. Popular among families.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 97% liked the proximity to shopping. 96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- World class service. 89% said the reception staff was great. 60% didn't like the management.
- Internet works. 76% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are not good. For only 51%, the bathroom was ok. 80% found problems with the furniture.
- Bar is ok. Only 67% were satisfied with the beverage prices.
- High value.
- Not very comfortable. 83% said the beds were comfortable. Air conditioning was criticized by 88%.
- Breakfast is mediocre. Breakfast prices were ok, according to 58%.
- Terrible amenities. 72% thought the building wasn't nice. For 88%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Horrible vibe. 87% considered it to be not well-maintained. 93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.