Good budget hotel. Close to Penn. Great reception. Interesting excursions. Great shopping. Popular among families.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Location is great. Wonderful sightseeing 94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- World class service. 86% said the reception staff was great. Housekeeping was great, according to 74%.
- Internet works.
- Rooms are ok. For only 54%, the bathroom was ok. 79% said the beds were comfortable.
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. 83% didn't like the fitness area.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Terrible amenities. 70% thought the building wasn't nice. 69% found the grounds not bad.
- Horrible vibe. For 89%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.