Good business hotel. Close to River Nile. Interesting excursions. Tasty breakfast. Great view. Popular among solo travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Location is great. 96% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 83% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Good service. 86% found the restaurant service to be one of the best. 64% said the reception staff was ok.
- Tasty food.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are ok. Beds were acceptable for 53%. 82% complained about the bathroom.
- Incredible bar.
- Breakfast is good.
- Average amenities. 54% found the grounds not bad. 62% thought the building was acceptable.
- Vibe wasn't good. For 55%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.